No word in WolofSoppi
Are there no word in Wolof for Main Page and all the other English words used at this site?
- Yes there are, but there are no Wolof speakers actively contributing here.
- For Bambara and Fulfulde I did some translations. For Bambara by looking up words and having the right meaning confirmed by several people and for Fulfulde by directly asking someone who often reads and writes Fulfulde. Guaka 21:37, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Learn some WolofSoppi
Hello,sorry! I'm out of thread. Is there anyone able to learn me some Wolof? I could teach some html or asp (i'm an italian web developer). Thanks. Simon. --220.127.116.11 12:54, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
faute sure main pageSoppi
als.wikiedia.org est "alemannisch", elsässich fait partie de cette groupe de langes comme tous les dialectes suisse alemanniques.
change main=soppi Xët-NjëkSoppi
a can change the langague of the main page= Xët-Njëk, but i dont now how? user: ibou
xët wu njëkk walla xëtu kër gi
Xët-Njëk should be xët-njëkk or xët wu jëkk
dinne should be diine Woloflover 13:05, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Hello, the Wolof Wiktionary has been nominated for closure, since it is empty. Is there any interest on the side of the Wolof Wikipedia community to maintain it? --18.104.22.168 4 juillet 2007 à 10:31 (UTC) (m:User:Johannes Rohr)
- The same question for the Wolof Wikiquote - see m:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Wolof Wikiquote. Ahoerstemeier 6 juillet 2007 à 15:23 (UTC)
- It's okay to close the project now. Just don't make it too hard to reopen it in the future. There might be a bigger Wolof speaking community active on this Wikipedia at some point, and they could decide to work on a Wolof Wiktionary. Guaka 11 juillet 2007 à 12:32 (UTC)
Lien vers d'autres wikiSoppi
Sur la page d'accueil il y a des liens vers d'autres wikis du genre [http://fr.wikipedia.com Français] qui donne Français. Astuce : il n'y a pas besoin de passer par le lien url, car il existe un raccourci désormais entre wikis tel que [[:fr:|Français]] qui donne Français. Guérin Nicolas 23 juillet 2007 à 10:01 (UTC)
See also the Fula WikipediaSoppi
Xët wu njëkkSoppi
deesulwax xët mu waaye xët wu,ndax xët w lay àndal
Hello! I ask for permission to run my interwiki bot PipepBot here, and to get a bot flag for it.
- Operator: it:User:Pipep
- Purpose: Interwiki
- Software: Pywikipedia
- Has bot flag at: als, am, an, ar, ast, az, bat-smg, be, be-x-old, bn, bs, ca, ce, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, en, eo, et, fo, fr, frp, fur, fy, ga, gd, hr, ht, hy, id, ie, ilo, io, is, ja, ka, ksh, la, lb, li, lij, ln, lv, mk, ml, ms, nap, nds, nds-nl, nn, no, pms, rm, roa-tara, ru-sib, scn, sh, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, te, th, tl, udm, uk, vec, vo, wa, zea, zh-yue
- Details: Interwiki using Pywikipediabot. It mostly runs manually assisted. May run automatically in some cases.
Thank you! --it:User:Pipep 19 Baraxlu 2007 à 03:05 (UTC)
- PipepBot has now bot status. Thank you. it:User:Pipep 25 Baraxlu 2007 à 07:41 (UTC)
Je suis très heureux de voir que ce travail a bien commencé. La page d'accueil est très belle, bon travail!
Hello! I am a Polish wikipedian and I would like to ask you for your help - writing a new article about former Polish President who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 – Lech Wałęsa. I have looked for his biography in your Wikipedia but without success. Polish Wikipedians will be grateful for your help. Thank you so much in advance! PS you can find the English version of the article here. Best wishes from Poland, Patrol110 (xëtu waxtaanuwaay) 13 Nowembar 2009 à 09:45 (UTC)
An explanation in some other languageSoppi
Your main page is very nice!
It would be even better if you would put on the main page a comment which says which language this is in some common international language, such as English or French. See, for example, how it is done in the Ukrainian Wikipedia. Good luck! --Amir E. Aharoni (xëtu waxtaanuwaay) 18 Samwie 2010 à 08:35 (UTC)